Terms and conditions
- No deductions to these full-board rates will be made for meals taken outside the hotel.
- Rooms must be vacated by 10 am on check-out day: after such time, one full day will be charged.
- Animals are accepted as long as they are not left alone in the hotel bedrooms.
- The Management provides a packed meal in case of excursions.
- Phone bookings must be followed by written confirmation and deposit. To send deposits (250.00 € per room):
Hotel Flora Bank Transfer Details:
Banco BPM fil. di Cervia
IBAN: IT 07 K 05034 23600 000000118776 - BIC: BAPPIT22
or postal order made out to:
Hotel Flora, Via Dante 42, 48015 Milano Marittima (Ra).
Indicate booking details on transfer or postal order (surname, first name, period, etc.)
- Guests who, without a valid reason, decide to check out early are legally required to pay for three nights stay.
HOTEL *** CONTRACT
At the time of bookin, the following hotel contract, subject to the following conditions, shall be considered accepted and concluded:
- Confirmation Deposit – unless otherwise specified, we request a deposit equal to 30% of the full cost of stay as a booking guarantee; moreover we request written confirmation via snail mail, e-mail or fax, specifying the arrival and departure dates, your personal data, including address, phone number and approximate arrival time.
- Client breach of contract – in the event the client withdraws from the contract with a 60-day notice, the hotel will withhold the amount paid as confirmation deposit, without prejudice to indemnity for any greater injury (that may be) suffered. In the event of early departure the hotel has the right to expect payment of the amount agreed upon for the entire stay, if no different subsequent agreements have been taken with the hotelier, particularly in cases of force majeur.
- Hotel breach of contract – in the event the hotelier is unable to provide the hospitality services which have been confirmed, the hotel must give back double the deposit received, without prejudice to indemnity for any greater injury (that may be) suffered, if the client does not agree to be moved to a nearby hospitality structure belonging to the same or a superior category. In the event that the client is moved, the transfer expenses to the other hospitality structure and any differences in price are chargeable to the hotelier who was unable to provide the services confirmed.
- Arrival and departure times – the hotel room is made available to the client from 1:00 p.m. on the arrival day and the client must leave it no later than 10:00 a.m. on departure day: after that time will be charged the full day.
- Settlement of disputes – any disputes arising from the present contract shall be deferred for amicable settlement to the Chamber of Commerce of Ravenna and resolved in accordance with the settlement Regulations it has chosen. In the event of a failed settlement the parties may freely resort to the cognizant Ordinary Courts in the law court of their place of residence or the domicile chosen by the consumer, without fail in accordance with Article 33, comma 2, letter u) of Law Decree n. 206/2005.
As regards with anything not expressly provided for, this contract is regulated by the provisions of the Civil Code relating to contracts in general.